CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
About this product
- DescriptionFor middle-grade readers looking for a uniquely funny, illustrated exposE on one boy's troubles in school and at home. Hand this to those searching for a book like Just Jake and Timmy Failure. Meet Henry Hubble. He's in a world of trouble. From class-trip bathroom breaks to Halloween-costume catastrophes to lunchroom-table love drama, Henry is always in the middle of a debacle. That is . . . until this journal (yes, the very journal you hold in your hands) makes Henry a media mogul and one of the most popular sixth graders in the world. But you're just going to have to start reading to find out why. Readers [will] giggle at and commiserate with [Henry's] comically chaotic existence. --Publisher's Weekly From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyANDY MYER has spent more than thirty years in an unusual assortment of creative pursuits as a humorous illustrator, graphic designer, writer, and communications consultant. His witty words and images have appeared in national print publications, including Sports Illustrated and People, as well as in advertising, publishing, and corporate projects. Andy lives in Ambler, Pennsylvania, with his wife, Sandi, happily surrounded by his children and grandchildren. Visit him at andymyer.com.
- Author(s)Andy Myer
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.