All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionDreams. I used to have them before the nightmares started. I dreamed of nice guys, love ...rmalcy. Things like reading the Sunday paper in bed with my lover. But who needs dreams when your reality is filled with a string of faceless dominating men in uniform? Men that pack a thick bulge and are only too happy to satisfy your sexual cravings. Me, that's who. Then he walked through the door and shared with me, a total stranger, his intimate dream of love. Damn him for verbalizing every single detail of the dream I buried long ago. And w I don't kw how I'm going to live without that dream-or him.Contains mature themes.
- Author BiographyUSA Today bestselling author Julie A. Richman is a native New Yorker living deep in the heart of Texas. A creative writing major in college, she has always had a passion for reading and writing fiction. Julie is also an award-winning nature photographer. Visit her at juliearichman.com. Philip Alces primarily narrates erotic romance. Some of his titles are bestsellers in that genre, including several by Natasha Knight and Red Phoenix. Having split his youth between California and England, he now spends much of his time in a cabin in the Great North Woods and enjoys savoring the solitude of the outdoors.
- Author(s)Julie A. Richman
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Philip Alces
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time460
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.