All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne beautiful evening on the farm, Henry stares up at the sky. As he looks from star to star, they seem to form a picture. He sees it! A great big starry pig! Henry can't wait to show his friends. Yet instead of seeing the Great Pig's ears, legs, and curly tail, the sheep see a woolly body ...the Great Sheep! Abigail sees the Great Star Cow, of course, and the chickens spot Heavenly Hens flying all over the place. Henry is frustrated. Why don't the others see what he sees? Yet as he looks back up at the stars, all he sees is a sheep's ear next to a cow's horn on a horse's body. His mind all a clutter, Henry retreats back to his sty. Then, in the quiet of the night, Henry looks up ...and sees it!
- Author BiographyDavid Elliotwas born in Ashburton, in the South Island of New Zealand.He is an award-winning illustrator and author who has achieved international success. He is the creator of Henry's Map, and his artwork has also appeared in the Redwall epic by Brian Jacques.
- Author(s)David Elliot
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhilomel Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $16.26
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.