All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA symposium that brings together basic science and clinical applications. It contains the research findings at the highest scientific level. It summarizes the important vel issues on hepatic encephalopathy and nitrogen metabolism and is of interest t only for scientists in the field, but also for interested clinicians.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1039 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byD. Haussinger,F. Schless,G. Kirchels
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.