All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDue to its efficacy in animal models, cellular therapy using human hepatocytes is being evaluated worldwide as an alternative to organ transplantation in patients with liver-based metabolic disease and acute liver failure. In Hepatocyte Transplantation: Methods and Protocols, an international panel of experts provide up-to-date laboratory and clinical techniques covering the many key areas necessary for successful transplantation, such as cryopreservation, quality assurance, detection of cell engraftment, and the future of the field with the development of foetal hepatoblasts and stem cell derived hepatocytes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, the chapters in this volume present brief introductions to the material, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, readily reproducible, step-by-step laboratory protocols, and Notes sections which highlight tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Hepatocyte Transplantation: Methods and Protocols is an ideal guide for researchers setting out in the rapidly progressing field of hepatocyte transplantation, as well as those who already have experience with this new therapy for liver disease.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 481
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight764 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnil Dhawan,Dhamyanthi Thangarajah,Robin D. Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.