All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionI am of the conviction that a person's writings are a reflection of their character. I kw Bernadine Cantrell to be a woman with a deep love for her Savior and a deep commitment to the body of Christ. Her book will inspire you to be the person that Christ called you to be when one is looking. Read it, and be blessed! Pastor Johnny Hunt, First Baptist Church, Woodstock, Georgia President, Southern Baptist Convention, 2008 - 2010 I believe if the contents of this book are applied, marriages will flourish and families will prosper. Sonny Perdue, Goverr of Georgia, 2003 - 2011 When I read this book, I was so excited. Although it speaks to women of successful husbands and the issues they face, what I saw was how it spoke to me as a believer and to our church as a part of the Bride of the Lord Jesus Christ. Bernadine presents valuable principles which can guide individual believers and the Church in how to become a successful bride for the Lord. Philip McMinn, Pastor, 1960-2007 I personally believe this is the best book on being a Godly wife I have ever read! The focus is on what the Lord expects of us as women. As a Pastor's wife, I believe this book should be required reading as a part of pre-marriage counseling! Mrs. Kenny (Terrie) Chinn, Pastor's wife, Wilmington, N.C. Bernadine shares the wife's role in helping her husband be all that God wants him to be. A wife's primary responsibility is her thinking which leads to right or wrong attitudes and actions. Bernadine would like for others to learn from her mistakes and her correct actions. With many years of marriage, teaching and mentoring others, her transparency reveals that she has been where you may be.
- Author(s)Bernadine Bigner Cantrell
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight463 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.