All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionA rainy night, an Amish father returning home with his three children, a speeding car hurtling toward them out of where. What at first seems like a tragic, but routine car accident suddenly takes on a more sinister cast as evidence emerges that thing about the crash is accidental. But who would want to kill an Amish deacon and two of his children? He leaves behind a grieving widow and a young son who clings to life in the intensive care wing of a hospital, unable to communicate. Desperate to find out who killed her best friend's husband and why, Kate begins to suspect she is t looking for a reckless drunk, but instead is on the trail of a cold blooded killer in the heart of Painter's Mill. It is a search that takes her on a chilling journey into the darkest reaches of the human heart and strikes at the heart of everything she has ever believed about the Amish culture into which she was born.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Linda Castillo knew at a young age that she wanted to be a writer and penned her first novel when she was thirteen. In her spare time, Linda enjoys reading, showing horses and barrel racing. Her first three novels featuring Kate Burkholder are Sworn to Silence, Pray for Silence and Breaking Silence.
- Author(s)Linda Castillo
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleKate Burkholder Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/01/2016
- Weight436 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.