All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionAnna knew that first impression princes rarely stayed as princes, eventually their flaw were revealed and were unable to be overlooked. She was still to learn that frogs needed to be given a chance and some even kissed to see if they would transform into a prince. Like a first impression prince, a frog will often t be what he seems. Anna grabbed Mia's hands, rubbing her fingers over Mia's. I don't kw if it's better to have loved and lost than to have never experienced love. But I kw that we must live and in living love. Underneath all the layers of unbelief, Anna was a hopeless romantic. But as Anna entered her thirties the layers of unbelief were increasing, threatening to completely shatter her belief in fairy-tales. Ed longed for Anna to meet her frog, kiss him and watch him turn into her prince. But Anna needed some encouraging. And that is where Ed's bet came from.
- Author BiographyNicola lives in the beautiful city of Christchurch, which the Lonely Planet named one of the top ten cities to visit in 2013. Although it is a city which has much that still needs to be demolished and rebuilt, it is a city of triumph and innovation. A city besieged with art and creativity. The stunning Avon River still winds through the city centre and the blossom has still bloomed despite all the tragedy that this city has seen during the past few years. In Her Long Goodbye Mia speaks of the unshakeable true beauty of Christchurch, a beauty that the earthquakes could never rob from the city. Nicola began writing Her Long Goodbye in 2009; but had to shelf it several times due to inspiration interrupts because of the ongoing earthquakes, several long overseas holidays and developing repetitive strain injury. Early in 2012, she started on a second novel, but shelved it after a couple of chapters due to the time commitment of getting Her Long Goodbye ready for publication, which was finally released on Amazon in January 2013. Her Waiting List was published the following year. Nicola is currently working on the third and final book in the romance trilogy, titled Her Long Wait. Anticipated release is 2016. For fun (aside from writing) Nicola enjoys playing squash, designing mosaics, watching cricket and league, as well as serving in her local church.
- Author(s)N J Mauchline
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.