CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- Description<b> The authoritative volume on how to cook with cannabis. Michael Ruhlman</b><i>Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis</i> offers over 200 pages of gorgeously illustrated recipes that elevate the art and science of cooking with cannabis. Chefs Melissa Parks and Laurie Wolf have developed recipes that specifically complement and downplay the taste of the herb so that each appetizer, entree, and dessert will be enjoyed to the fullest. No special culinary equipment is needed; home cooks can simply prepare an extraction an infusion of cannabis into a medium such as oil or butter then proceed as rmal with the recipe. Seasoned chefs and cooking vices alike will revel in creating homemade cannabis-infused treats with these delicious, reliable recipes. Discover expert tips on creating consistent and potent canna-butter, canna-oil, and canna-olive oil. Gain a better understanding of dosing levels and popular marijuana strains. Enjoy the art of at-home cuisine in an entirely new way with the first cookbook to treat the humble cannabis herb as the unique culinary ingredient that it is.
- Author(s)Laurie Wolf,Melissa Parks
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width234 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.