All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Herb and Spice Companion is the newest addition to our very popular Companion series, which has already covered tea, cheese, chocolate, and coffee. With descriptions and ratings of more than 150 spices from around the world, The Herb and Spice Companion includes tips on storing and using spices to create invative combinations of flavors. This is the essential guide to using herbs and spices to add flavor and depth in the kitchen. This book guides the reader through all aspects of herbs, including their rich history, how to grow, harvest, and dry them, and even their unique medicinal uses.
- Author BiographyMarcus A. Webb is a registered naturopath and has a private practice in the UK. He is a lecturer at the British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy, where he gained his degrees, and the editor of The Health Advisor, working to bring knowledge of new and effective treatments to his audiences. Kathryn Hawkins is a respected food and cookery writer. She is a home economist and the former cookery editor of Women's Own magazine. She is the author of several books, including The Book of Light Chinese Dishes and Claypot Cookery.
- Author(s)Kathryn Hawkins,Marcus Webb
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.