All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have any concerns regarding the dangers of antibiotics, you might be someone that is interested to kw a variety of antibiotic remedies available around the world you can use. Certain herbs as well as other potent antibiotic substances could relieve your signs fast and naturally. The best thing is that you can easily get those without a prescription. Learn the basics in regards of herbal natural antibiotics and get recipes described in this book to get started. Making such remedies generally is a fun and instructive solution to involve everyone in your house.
- Author BiographyDebra Helton dedicated her life to study and research health related topics. She became a published author to share her knowledge in books and to help people enjoy more healthy and happy life. Debra thinks that in order to achieve and maintain good health we should stick to healthier choices in our everyday life. Her main focus is alternative medicine, nutrition and weight loss, however she also writes on other health related subjects. She concentrates on writing quality information on her chosen subject materials. Debra receives a lot of positive feedback about her books from readers. Debra Helton wrote books on such popular topics as coconut oil, aromatherapy, apple cider vinegar, thyroid diet, overeating, meditation and other. With her books she opens whole new world of opportunities to the reader as well as gives actionable tips.
- Author(s)Debra Helton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.