All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the use of herbal medicine in the treatment of intractable diseases as well as common health problems. Given the stringent quality control of herbal medicine such as Kampo and reproducibility of preclinical findings, together with overall fewer adverse events, its attractiveness continues to rise, and multi-component herbal medicine capable of targeting multiple sites can be useful for future drug discovery. Written for the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, this collection features practical advice for hands-on work in this exciting and expansive field. Authoritative and easily applicable, Herbal Medicines: New Horizons summarizes the current state and translational aspect of herbal medicine in modern society in order to help establish a rational therapy for patients.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 Tables, color; 14 Illustrations, color; 25 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 264 p. 39 illus., 14 illus. in color.
- Weight725 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAiko Inui
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.