Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA wide variety of therapies have been identified that help people reverse the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. One such method is the use of natural herbs. An advantage of this approach is that herbs do t require a prescription from a medical doctor. Side effects are also usually t as problematic as seen with prescription medications. The challenge everyone faces is to figure out which herbs are useful for which symptoms and, more importantly, if using herbs of one type of ather might interfere with any prescription medications. The go to man with answers to these questions is herbalist Andrew Bentley who is an expert in kwing which herbs to use for which Parkinson's symptoms. Have you ever wondered what herbs might be useful for people who experience tremors, excessive salivation, rigidity and depression? Andrew Bentley offers suggestions for all of these symptoms and more. Herbalist Andrew Bentley gives us the inside secrets of what herbs help provide relieve from symptoms of Parkinson's disease. He should kw. Many of his patients have been diagsed with Parkinsons Disease. His patients come from as far away as New York City to see him. Herbals Medicines for Parkinson's Disease is a valuable resources for anyone looking for natural therapies that offer an opportunity to reverse neurological symptoms.
- Author BiographyHerbalist Andrew Bentley has a thriving practice in Lexington, Kentucky. Andrew has a profound knowledge of the herbs that help provide relief from a wide variety of symptoms. In this interview Andrew discusses the herbs he uses to treat symptoms associated with Parkinson's Disease. Robert Rodgers, PhD, is the founder of Parkinsons Recovery established in 2004. Parkinsons Recovery provides information, support and resources to persons who currently experience symptoms Parkinson's disease. Robert is a former faculty member at the University of Texas and the University of Kentucky. He is also a former Navy officer, county manager and Assistant Secretary State of Texas. Robert writes books on natural approaches that help people recover from chronic illness and Parkinson's in particular.
- Author(s)Andrew Bentley,Robert Rodgers Phd
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.