All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionHerbert Scarf is a distinguished ecomist and has made a number of extraordinarily significant contributions to ecomics, game theory and operations research. This work has generated a major research field in ecomics termed Applied General Equilibrium Analysis. This book comprises all his research articles and consists of four volumes.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zaifu Yang holds a chair in Economics at the University of York, UK. He has widely published in economics, game theory, operations research and applied mathematics. His articles have appeared in Econometrica, Journal of Economic Theory, Mathematics of Operations Research, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, and SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization among other leading academic journals.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight431 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byZaifu Yang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.