All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere come the creatures, one, two, three - A crocodile' s holding hands with a flea. A brilliant, varied collection of poems for very young children, suitable for early years and Key Stage One. Funny, sad, silly, sing-along, the poems are about friends and families, pets and creatures, school, space travel - and more. There is something for everyone in this sparkling collection - with lots of action and joining in.
- Author BiographyWES MAGEE was born in Scotland, and worked as a teacher and head-teacher until he became a full-time writer twenty years ago. He has published 100 books for children, including poetry, picture books and storybooks. He regularly visits schools, libraries and festivals across the UK and abroad, performing his poetry show . He also runs training days for teachers, talks at educational conferences and runs writing workshops. His best-known books are The Very Best of Wes Magee, which won the Children's Poetry Bookshelf Award, The Boneyard Rap and The Witch's Brew. He lives in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Wes Magee
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.