CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionHere Comes the Nice is vel as time-machine, taking the reader back to the raw early gigs of the Rolling Stones, the Who, the Small Faces, and behind the scenes to a secret that will make the sixties of the first-wave Mods live forever - somewhere. Elegiac and thrilling, Here Comes the Nice is a paean to the power of the obsessive imagination.
- Author BiographyJeremy Reed is a Jersey-born poet and novelist, dubbed by the Independent, British poetry's glam, spangly, shape-shifting answer to David Bowie , and by Pete Doherty, a legend . Author of over fifty volumes of poetry, fifteen novels, and numerous volumes of non-fiction, Reed is known for his extraordinary imaginative gifts, his characteristic use of language, and his visionary mining of subject matter outside the range of his contemporaries.
- Author(s)Jeremy Reed
- PublisherChomu Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChomu Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.