Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionA debut collection by emerging poet Sarah Coles. The collection embraces life's joys and complexities, wherever they appear. Sometimes they're at the seaside, or in the back garden, other times in the city and its back lanes, and many of them are encountered on expeditions with her children. But even in the company of others, she often travels alone.
- Author BiographySarah Coles gained a distinction from the MA Creative and Media Writing course at University of Wales, Swansea, where she is now studying for a PhD. She lives in Dunvant and has three daughters.
- Author(s)Sarah Coles
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLlandysul
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.