All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionOver 200,000 women were diagsed with breast cancer in 2011. I am one of them. God revealed himself to me throughout my cancer journey, and I am a better person because of cancer. I tell my story so others see that God still works miracles.
- Author BiographyKristie Grimaud lives in Southern California with her husband and three sons. She earned a master's degree in writing from Oklahoma City University.
- Author(s)Kristie Grimaud
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.