All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionRory Miller thought her life was over when a torious serial killer set his sights on her, forcing her family into witness protection. But her new home, a remote island with azure blue skies and white-sand beaches, seems like heaven on earth . . . at least at first. Juniper Landing isn't like other islands. And the truth about the swirling fog that rolls in each morning is even more terrifying than being hunted by Steven Nell. Now that Rory kws about the real Juniper Landing, she must face the most painful truth of all: she can never go home again. From the best-selling author of the Private and Privilege series comes the second vel in a gripping trilogy about a girl who must leave behind the only life she's kwn without ever looking back.
- Author BiographyKieran Scott writes under the pseudonym Kate Brian. She is the author of over two dozen teen novels, including the bestselling Private and Privilege series and The Princess and the Pauper, which was an ALA Quick Pick. Kieran has also written numerous books under her own name, including the He's So/She's So and I Was a Non-Blonde Cheerleader trilogies, the first novel of which was nominated as a YALSA Teens Top Ten. Kieran lives in New Jersey with her husband and two young sons.
- Author(s)Kate Brian
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleShadowlands Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Weight395 g
- Width143 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.