Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionFor 30 years, Johnny Carson entertained millions of <b>The Tonight Show</b> viewers, creating a landmark of television. Now, Carson's irreplaceable partner and straight man Ed McMahon tells the touching, turbulent, and laugh-out-loud funny story of his personal, professional, and public relationship with one of the most beloved icons in entertainment history.
- Author BiographyEd McMahon is an entertainment icon. In addition to 30 years on the <i>Tonight Show</i>, he is well-known as the presenter of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes and the host of <i>Star Search</i>. He has also appeared in numerous films.
- Author(s)Ed McMahon
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.