Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis manuscript, found lying under a park bench and reprinted, is the discarded diary of an exotic dancer who moonlighted as an informer to work off criminal charges, and the hole she'd been trying to dig herself out of kept getting deeper. Through a mutual friend, she found herself in the employ of an up-and-coming young drug lord in South Florida, who was realizing his dream of owning the most popular nightclub, with a drug den for a VIP section. Between narcotics detectives, the local Mafiosi, her clandestine lesbian lover, her treacherous sister, and the ruthless entrepreneur himself, she found herself in way over her head. No names or events have been changed. * * * * * Heresy is a series of five crime thrillers that, in the guise of fiction, cut through the numerous social taboos that prevent an honest discussion about the self-destruction of the United States. They tell a story in the voices of a high school dropout in a South Floridian drug ring, a stripper who moonlights as a narc, a serial killer, a Satanist with conflicting values, and their victims and accomplices. A number of copies have been donated to Florida prisons, and convicts, having been attracted by the lurid subject matter, claimed to leave with a different point of view. In fact, one black supremacist, after reading about the origins of racism in the US, approached the author and asked if it was true. When he was assured that it was, and that he could be provided with an extensive bibliography to corroborate the research, he said that the book had really opened his eyes, and that he was going to show it to some of his brothers. It may be only a small victory, but it's a start. Support your favorite authors by using eStores, because the authors receive much higher royalties from the sale, and can then retire early and become kings of developing nations, or write more books for you to enjoy.
- Author BiographyAlexander Ferrar is a retired supervillain turned entrepreneur, now residing in Guatemala where his restaurant, art gallery, and exotic ice cream company distract him from his dreams of world domination.
- Author(s)Alexander Ferrar
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.