All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Prince of Paradox is at his witty best in this collection of 20 essays and articles. Focusing on heretics - those who pride themselves in their superiority to conservative views - Chesterton appraises prominent figures from the literary and art worlds who fall into that category, including Kipling, Shaw, Wells, and Whistler.
- Author BiographyWidely known as the Prince of Paradox, G. K. Chesterton was one of the most influential English writers and thinkers of the 20th century. Chesterton's prodigious talents embraced a wide range of subjects, from philosophy and religion to detective fiction and fantasy. And while his writings are light and whimsical, they are filled with direct and honest truths.
- Author(s)G. K. Chesterton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Books on Western Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight191 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.