Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is directed at students approaching heritage as a combined field of study for the first time. The fields of heritage under review range from the nature trail to the cathedral, the family album to the national park.
- Author BiographyPeter Howard is a geographer who has come into heritage from the study of landscape. He was editor of Landscape Research and is the founder and editor of the International Journal of Heritage Studies. He has introduced courses in Heritage at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels at the University of Plymouth in Exeter, with a distinctively European flavour. He published European Heritage Planning and Management, with Gregory Ashworth, in 1999. He is married with three children and lives in a Devon village.
- Author(s)Peter Howard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note130 illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.