All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lady of the Mists has seen a vision: 'Three women, all born when the moon was concealed by the shadow of the sun, would hold the future of the world in their hands, determining whether it would be lost or saved. Three children of a red moon, a blood moon ...One a wizard, one Phaerie Born, and the other ...' Try as she would to see this woman - and she knew in her heart it was a woman - all that would come into her mind was the image of a grey horse, running, running ...Following the passing of Valir, Croisand has become the Windeye, the Shaman of the Xandim. Once shapeshifters, the Xandim were able to pass from human to equine form, until they were cursed by Hellorin, the Forest Lord of Phaerie, locked into horse form and mind, to act as steeds for his people, coursing across the night skies as they hunt down humans. But w Corisand has been gifted with Valir's unique kwledge, she alone kws that her race could be so much more. And she alone holds the key to stopping an act of epic folly from overturning the worlds of Phaerie, Magefolk and mortal alike.
- Author BiographyMaggie Furey was one of the original WHS FRESH TALENT authors and has gone on to be very successful in the UK and USA. She is also widely translated. She underwent extensive heart surgery two years and has since made a full recovery. Brought up in County Durham, she now lives in Ireland near Limerick.
- Author(s)Maggie Furey
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight395 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.55Trending at AU $30.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.