All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in 1915, this text is about three male explorers and the utopian female society they stumble upon. This is a community where war, famine and other man-made disasters do t exist.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Perkins Gilman (1860-1935) is recognised one of the great feminist writers. She wrote on history, anthropology, ethics, and philosophy, as well as producing volumes of poetry, novels, satire and social commentary. Her short stories, most memorably 'The Yellow Wallpaper', are set texts worldwide and in 1898 she wrote Women and Economics, which is now recognised as a feminist landmark. She was inducted into the American National Women's Hall of Fame in 1994.
- Author(s)Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- PublisherThe Women's Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Women's Press classic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Women's Press Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.