All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhen three American men discover a community of women, living in perfect isolation in the Amazon, they decide there simply must be men somewhere. How could these women survive without man's kwledge, experience and strength, t to mention reproductive power? In fact, what they have found is a civilisation free from disease, poverty and the weight of tradition. All alone, the women have created a society of calm and prosperity, a feminist utopia that dares to threaten the very concept of male superiority.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Perkins Gilman was born in 1860 in Connecticut. She was a feminist and journalist and is best remembered for her short story The Yellow Wallpaper. Gilman was a Suffragette, a public speaker on social issues and the editor of a number of literary magazines during her career.
- Author(s)Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVintage Classics
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.