All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionHermann Paul's <em>Prinzipien der Sprachgeschichte </em>served as the most important codification and development of Neogrammarian thought for more than four decades. Four well-kwn linguists have translated specially selected chapters of the <em>Prinzipien</em> into English and provide their reflections on Hermann Paul's contribution on a range of topics. </p>
- Author BiographyPeter Auer, University of Freiburg, Germany; Robert W. Murray, University of Calgary, Canada.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 14 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byPeter Auer,Robert W. Murray
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.