Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionKaren Emigh's son Brett - the star of all three of her books - was diagsed with autism when he was six. Each book teaches a part of language that children on the autism spectrum often struggle with. In Herman's Hiding Places, she teaches the concepts behind prepositions. Brett and his dog Herman play hide-and-seek, and Herman is it. Young readers will learn the meaning and uses of the prepositions up, in, under, and behind as they follow Brett on his search for Herman. This book will teach, delight, and entertain all young children.
- Author BiographyKaren Emigh and her husband Ken are the parents of two boys, Brett and Bryce. Karen began writing children's books as a way to help Brett, who is diagnosed with an autistic spectrum disorder, better understand abstract language. They reside in Northern California.
- Author(s)Karen Emigh
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.