All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHermit crabs are easy to care for and make interesting pets. Here is information on this popular species and advice on keeping them in an optimal environment. These manuals make great introductions to the pleasures and duties of pet ownership for inexperienced and soon-to-be pet owners, as well as for older children having their first experiences with pet care. Attractively illustrated and filled with helpful information, these books advise on purchasing, housing, feeding, health care-and where applicable, grooming and training pets. Each book is individually written by an expert-a trainer, breeder, veterinarian, or other animal specialist. Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals cover every popular dog and cat breed, as well as bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, fish varieties for aquarium hobbyists, terrarium pets, and even exotics, such as reptiles, amphibians, and scorpions.
- Author(s)Sue Fox
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note70 Plus Colour Photos and Line Illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.