All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn the world of the Talent Chronicles, kids with supernatural abilities, Talents, are taken away to government-run research facilities from which they do t return. In this sequel to <i>Hush Money</i>, Joss finds herself mired deep in he likes me, he likes me t territory as Dylan wonders how he could possibly impress a girl who can toss dumpsters around with her brain. While they've been dancing awkwardly around their feelings for each other, the government's undercover agent has been turning in more Talents than ever, creating the perfect climate of fear for Marco to draw scared Talents to his cause. Marco's plotting revenge against Dylan, the best friend who betrayed him, and Joss, the girl they fought over. He's the one behind the crime wave that's threatening Fairview's businesses, including Joss's family's store, and drawing even more government attention in their direction. As Joss and Dylan explore their feelings for each other and begin to discover how much they have in common, they have a decision to make. Is it worth risking each other and their freedom to play the heroes and stand up for what's right? Higher stakes, bigger action, new superpowers, more romance and surprises await in this second volume of the <i>Talent Chronicles</i> series. Recommended for teens and older due to strong language and violent content.
- Author BiographySusan Bischoff is an incurable romantic with a soft-spot for superheroes, those larger-than-life characters whose supernatural abilities set them apart from everyone else. Some are loved by all and known by none, some are woefully misunderstood and mistreated by those they serve. Traditionally, the life of the super-powered being seemed to her to be one destined for loneliness, and yet so deserving of a happily ever after. The Talent Chronicles series, which tells the stories of superhuman characters in a world that fears and persecutes them, was born out of her desire for happily ever after in the superhero realm. For superhero hook-ups! Superhero Romance! These are stories for those who love romantic storylines in television shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Smallville, and in movie series like Batman, Superman, and The X-Men. She's been known to say, These are stories for people who wished Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor could have worked things out. Susan lives in Tennessee with her high-school sweetheart husband, a daughter, two cats, and one, big puppy. She loves most everything girly: sewing, knitting, and other needlework crafts, baking, doll collecting, shojo manga, and is particularly fond of things that are pink. Another favorite pastime is replaying the kissing scene at the end of the BBC's North and South.
- Author(s)Susan Bischoff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.