Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: Heronshaw; or, Modern Thought. A vel ... By Quintus Lapis.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all kwn languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY & ETHICS collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The works in this collection include expositions and scholarly analyses of philosophy and ethics for the earliest recorded Western religious and secular works. Documents concern prehistoric, medieval, and modern times, with background and historical narratives on Western thought. The collection provides insights into how philosophies have changed through history, what has driven these changes, and to what degree philosophical texts from prior eras are understood in the contemporary times of the authors. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Lapis, Quintus; 1876. 3 vol.; 8 . 12636.m.10.
- Author(s)Quintus Lapis
- PublisherBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Weight712 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.