CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Herve Morvan--colorful, cute and adorable characters. Herve Morvan (1917-1980) is a great French poster artist and designer who became well-kwn for his advertising poster for Perrier in 1950. He drew increasing attention from his following works for Vittel, Evian, Dane, and Esso. Along with Raymond Savignac, who was his good friend as well as his competitor, Herve Morvan is still quite popular. Morvan's works are relatively soft in touch compared with Savignac's, and lovely characters often appear in his pieces. This collection contains around 280 of Morvan's creations ranging from the advertising posters for kids, food/drink, household, fashion, travel, campaigns, alcohol, cigarette, film and music, and greeting cards. This lushly illustrated book is like a step back into a quaint advertising era.
- Author BiographyVeronique Morvan is Herve Morvan's daughter.
- Author(s)PIE Books
- PublisherPIE Books
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintPIE Books
- Content Note192 Colour
- Weight612 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.