Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHeterodox Ecomics 2 consists of articles which are complementary to the subjects presented in the book titled Heterodox Ecomics, published in 2012. The aim is to present alternative ecomic approaches based on the concept of Creative Mental Labor that are intended to make a contribution to the emergence of a new ecomics. The analysis throughout the book is based upon the principle that the original source of all the value added to products (considering nature as a given), is the mental and physical inputs of labor that continuously create new techlogies while at the same time making use of the available techlogies.
- Author BiographyHasan Gurak, born in Istanbul, acquired an undergraduate degree with distinction in economics in 1977 from the University of Lund (Sweden). Besides working in the private sector he continued post-graduate studies in Sweden between 1977 and 1981. The author presented his PhD Thesis at the University of Istanbul in 1991. Once returned to Turkey permanently in 1993, he started a career as an academic. Presently he is engaged in academic research in the field known as Heterodox Economics, aiming to develop alternative theories and analyses in mainstream economics.
- Author(s)Hasan Guerak
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.