Hey You... Don't Stand Out - Get Out: The Personalsuccess Marketing 40/20/40 System to Rescue the Highly-Trained Professional by Charlie Seymour Jr, Dr Marc Kossmann (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a mid-career, mid-life professional? If so, we have a few questions for you - questions you're probably already asking: What happened to the happily ever after part that comes at the end of the tale? Why are you feeling so trapped and, perhaps, a little lost? Why does your income stop when you take some time away from your business? Right w you ARE your business. You're trapped in the center, running around in circles, and digging a moat around yourself as you provide a service to your clients, customers, or patients. You're stuck on the TimeTrap Plateau when you trade Time for Money. You already went into the forest, slew your dragon, earned your degree, and gained lots of experience, but w you find that what you learned back then doesn't work w. And why didn't someone teach you how to run a business when you spent all those hours in school? Why can a 13-year old run circles around you when it comes to Social Media Marketing and network building? Discover the secrets that entrepreneurial-focused clinical psychologist Dr. Marc Kossmann and marketing-crazed MBA Charlie Seymour Jr reveal in their 40/20/40 System to help you Get Out from the Crowd, Break Free from the TimeTrap Plateau, Conquer the Online Jungle, and cut a path directly to the Summit of your Career. They help you Create Your Own Legend so you're t like everyone else, use the Universe Model of Social Media Marketing to put the energy of the Internet to work for you, and produce real value in your service business by creating Information Products which you put on the steroids of automation. This book is a fun-read, starting with a medieval tale of Maximillion, the blacksmith's son, who needs to slay his dragon to save his part of the world and morphing into Max in the present day who already slew his dragon by earning his professional degree and gaining years of experience. Start w: the map to your Summit and DreamDestination await inside this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Marc Kossmann is a clinical psychologist, Tae Kwon Do black belt, motorcycle-riding entrepreneur who enjoys helping other people succeed. Trained originally as a neuropsychologist, he went from working in brain-injury rehabilitation centers to focusing on work with cancer patients as part of a multidisciplinary oncology treatment team. While Dr. Marc still treats patients one day a week in his Havertown, PA USA office and is an Adjunct Professor of Psychology at Rosemont College, he now specializes in entrepreneurship and marketing - marketing that helps get mid-career, mid-life professionals off their business plateaus and directed back to the summits (and their DreamDestinations) they were aimed at when they earned their degrees. Dr. Marc saw early-on in his career that while professionals are trained intensively in their technical skills, they almost never learn anything about marketing and running a business. Together with Charlie, he is now dedicated to helping professionals change. Dr. Marc lives with his wife, Deb (also a clinical psychologist), and two exceptional cats just outside of Philadelphia, PA USA. * * * Charlie Seymour Jr has really had fun since receiving his MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and BA from Tufts University. He sold $247,368,657.97 in personal real estate sales and more than $1 Billion through his marketing leadership skills; ran professional theaters in Princeton, NJ and St. Louis, MO; operated his own photography/video production company; consulted about (and uses) Web 2.0 technology (especially blogging, podcasting, video production, Twitter, and Facebook); directed musical theater (in his spare time); enjoys public speaking; and now runs PersonalSuccess Marketing with his business partner, Dr. Marc Kossmann. Charlie is also an Advisor for ParentalWisdom.com, helps the youth of his church in annual work-camp trips, and photographs each production at two local theaters. Charlie is the father of two beautiful, talented, and grown daughters (Stacie and Liz) who enrich his life in everything they do. He lives outside of Philadelphia in Wallingford, PA USA with his wife, Pam, two cats, a dog, 7 computers, and 8 cameras!
- Author(s)Charlie Seymour Jr,Dr Marc Kossmann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.