Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevered by many fundamentalist Shiites and reviled by the West, Hezbollah is considered to be a paradigm for other militant groups wishing to make the promise of Islamic Revolution a reality. Journalist Hala Jaber was granted exclusive and unparalleled access to the inner circle of this organization, and she exposes t only its tactics, but also its history, ideology, and culture.
- Author BiographyHala Jaber is a British Lebanese journalist born in West Africa and currently writes for The Sunday Times of London.She was awarded the Amnesty International Journalist of the Year Award in 2003. She won Foreign Correspondent of the Year at the British Press Awards in 2005 and 2006 for her coverage of the Iraq War.
- Author(s)Hala Jaber
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/1997
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note16 photos
- Weight544 g
- Width231 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.