Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the splendours of the modern and ancient worlds that make up The Eternal City there lie the small backstreets and wide piazzas humming with the hustle and bustle of everyday Roman life. Small, local trattorias sit beside the chicest and smartest of international restaurants. From the majesty of the Colosseum to the magical frescoes of the Sistine Chapel, Rome oozes history, style and sophistication. Hg2 Rome delves into the Rome of the Romans, covering the thriving bar and club scene alongside the best of the best restaurants, intimate cafes and world-class shopping.
- Author BiographyArt historian and writer Catherine McCormack is a tutor for Art History Abroad. She has spent many extended periods in Rome, where she lived in Testaccio, her favourite place in the world.
- Author(s)Catherine McCormick
- PublisherFilmer Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleHg2: A Hedonist's Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilmer Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/07/2011
- Content Notecolour photographs, colour maps
- Weight358 g
- Width120 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Catherine McCormick
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.