All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that hi-tech clothes have life cycles? That's what we call the stages from their design, manufacture, and sale to their use, cleaning and repair, and eventually their disposal. This book explains what happens during these stages, such as prototyping, the sourcing of materials and components, the manufacturing process, the decisions made by designers, and recycling.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDesign and Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $46.93Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.