All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide for getting started with Hibernate Search, employing a practical example application that will make readers quickly learn and use the excellent search capabilities that the Hibernate Search tool offers. This book is for any Java developer who wants to quickly and easily add feature-rich search capabilities to his/her custom applications. It is assumed that readers will have experience in Java development, and understand some basic relational database concepts. However, while core Hibernate experience is very helpful, it is t necessarily required.
- Author BiographySteve Perkins is a Java developer based in Atlanta, GA, USA. Steve has been working with Java in a web and systems integration context for 15 years, for clients ranging from commerce and finance to media and entertainment. He has been using Hibernate intensively for over seven years, and is interested in best practices for data modeling and application design. Apart from coding, Steve also has a keen interest in the subject of software patents, which eventually led to a law degree and becoming a licensed attorney. Steve co-authored In the Aftermath of In re Bilski, published in 2009, and In the Aftermath of Bilski v. Kappos, published in 2010, for the Practicing Law Institute Handbook Series. Steve lives in Atlanta with his wife, Amanda, their son, Andrew, and more musical instruments than he has free time to play. You can visit his website at steveperkins.net and follow him on Twitter at @stevedperkins.
- Author(s)Steve Perkins
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.