All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionProvides insights in cutting-edge models to put to practical use in order to increase an organaization's intellectual capital and new kwledge. Softcover version of the original that published in August 2004. Testimonials Finally, a real breakthrough in management theory and philosophy. In Hidden Assets Ehin breaks the mold of current management thinking and presents a comprehensive and practical framework specifically designed for the kwledge ecomy. (Chris Tomecek, President, Bank of New York Separate Accounts Division) Where was all of this when I needed it??? Over 40 years of management kwledge, experience, and tools packed into one book! What an incredible jump-start into a management career found in one quick-read work! (Peter F. Gerity, Ph.D., Vice President for Academic Affairs, New Mexico Tech)
- Author BiographyDr. Charles Ehin is Professor of Management Emeritus and former Dean of the Gore School of Business at Westminster College of Salt Lake City. He is the author of Unleashing Intellectual Capital (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2000) and Aftermath (Publish America, 2004). His website is www.UnManagement.com.
- Author(s)Charles Ehin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.