All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of ASLU presents an approach to Frankish castles with the space syntax, a method and theory that aims to study the relationship people have with built space. Employing space syntax on crusader castles brought new insights into the functioning of the fortress both in the social structure and behaviour of the inhabitants of the castles.
- Author BiographyFor the basic of this work, Eva Mol won the 'Leidse Universitaire Scriptieprijs' for writing the most excellent Master-thesis of Leiden University in the year 2009. She works at the University of Leiden on spatial analysis and Roman domestic contexts.
- Author(s)Eva Mol
- PublisherLeiden University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- Series TitleArchaeological Studies Leiden University
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintLeiden University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight670 g
- Width2095 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.