All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tour of over 30 minor harbours around the coasts of southwest Britain from Lyme Bay to the River Severn. Illustrated with evocative colour photography, Dag PikeÃÂs narrative brings to life a contrasting collection of small historic harbours, which although infrequently visited have a fascinating story to tell.
- Author BiographyDag Pike began his career as a merchant captain, went on to test RNLI lifeboats, and took up fast boat navigation, winning a string of trophies for powerboat races around the world, including navigating Richard Branson's Virgin Atlantic Challenger on the record-breaking fastest Atlantic crossing by powerboat. He is now a navigation and powerboat journalist in demand all round the world.
- Author(s)Dag Pike
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width250 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.