All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey are right before your eyes, but your brain can be tricked into seeing something entirely different, or t seeing it altogether. They hide secrets in plain sight. Here are 135 of the most interesting and challenging optical illusions from one of the masters of the art. Start easy, and go up the ladder of difficulty to test your powers of visual perception. All the answers are there, as well as the explanations of why and how things can be seen.
- Author BiographyGianni A. Sarcone is a passionate author, inventor and designer with more than twenty years of experience in the fields of visual creativity, recreational mathematics, and educational games. His artworks and feature articles on educational topics and creative thinking are published and syndicated in magazines, newspapers, and books. Sarcone has written several books in English, French, German, and Italian on brain games, critical thinking, and on the mechanism of vision. Sarcone acknowledges himself as a visual prankster or a wonder injector. He likes to combine visual art, psychology, cognitive sciences, and logic paradoxes to test people's ingenuity and to prompt the curious to look beyond what seems obvious, to think and to see outside of the box. He often conducts training workshops that enhance and challenge the mind of youngsters and adults alike. He is cofounder, editor and webmaster of Archimedes' Lab Project, archimedes-lab.org, a consulting network of experts specializing in developing creativity. Considered a leading authority on visual perception by academic institutions, Gianni A. Sarcone was a juror at the Third Annual Best Visual Illusion of the Year Contest held in Sarasota, Florida (USA). His optical illusion project Mask of Love was named in the top ten best optical illusions in the 2011 Best Illusion of the Year Contest held in Naples, Florida. You can get more information from his official website: giannisarcone.com.
- Author(s)Gianni A. Sarcone
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.