All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of these stories teach us that we aren't who we think we are. How we have defined ourselves is t the truth of ourselves. What we think we must have is already present, and when we think we have lost the value of our lives, it is still here if we kw where to look. -from Hidden Treasure In this life-changing book, rewned spiritual teacher, Gangaji, uses the telling of her own life story to help readers uncover the truth of their own. Antoinette (Toni) Roberson Varner was given the name Gangaji by her teacher Sri H. W. L. Poonja in 1990. Before that meeting, she had pursued many paths to enlightenment. Brought up in the 1950s in the racially divided southern states of the USA, she married young and had a daughter. Following the dissolution of her first marriage, she moved to Northern California and immersed herself fully in the spiritual culture that was flourishing there - but all her efforts to achieve lasting fulfilment ultimately fell short. In the wake of her disillusionment, she made a final prayer for help. In 1990, the answer to her prayer came unexpectedly, taking her to India and to the meeting that would change everything. There on the banks of the river Ganges, she met Poonja, also kwn as Papaji, who opened her mind to the eternal presence of being. In HIDDEN TREASURE, Gangaji guides readers to the realisation that once they can uncover and speak the truth about themselves, deep and lasting contentment is entirely possible.
- Author BiographyGangaji (Antoinette Varner) travels the world speaking to spiritual seekers from all walks of life. A teacher and author she powerfully articulates how it is possible to directly experience the truth of who you are and in that, discover true peace and lasting fulfilment. She offers retreats in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.