All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUltimately, many returned to Hollywood in the Sixties to work creatively on films that contained a dose of radical politics and influenced the development of films in that decade including Riffi, The Go-Between, Norma Rae, The Front, Bridge on the River Kwai, Lawrence of Arabia, Planet of the Apes, Midnight Cowboy, and Coming Home. Though they were banished from Hollywood, clearly these men and women never stopped writing and directing.
- Author BiographyPAUL BUHLE founded the Oral History of the American Left archive at New York University, and has produced more than 20 books of political history. He lives in San Francisco. DAVID WAGNER has co-authored a number of books with Paul Buhle, including the recent Radical Hollywood.
- Author(s)David Wagner,Paul Buhle
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Note0
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.