All listings for this product
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $17.19Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $4.50Trending at AU $6.51
About this product
- DescriptionAll the grim, gruesome, and gory bits of history they never teach you in school! From the exploits of American gangster Al Capone to the wars of King Richard III to the prophecies of Russian mystic Grigori Rasputin, this book is packed with men, women, and historical events that caused chaos and mayhem. Others included are: Vlad the Impaler of Romania, H. H. Holmes, Empress Wu Zetian of China, Pirates from all over the world, Vikings, the Boston Tea Party, the French Revolution, and Boudicca of the Celts.Kids will love the scrapbook style and all the illustrations and charts!
- Author BiographySandra Lawrence is a writer and journalist who enjoys writing about travel, heritage, food, gardening, style, London, and various other quirky subjects. She enjoys brainstorming new angles around tired subjects, finding the offbeat in the pedestrian, and looking for the exceptional in the merely interesting.
- Author(s)Sandra Lawrence
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTwisted History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.