Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionEvery scar has a story... but Cary Douglas isn't talking. He learned a long time ago that secrets and silence equal survival and he's kept his promise to his family ever since. So when the clean-cut new kid starts paying attention to him at school, it's a problem. Cary is sure he can't afford to care about one more person, but Jon White's persistent kindness is cracking him open. Every smile has a cost... and Jon White is tired of paying it. It's never been easy to be the oldest son of Pastor White, and keeping it together when the bully at his new school is in his face every day is almost more than he can do. He has just one question - where is God when everything sucks? - and so far body's answering. This is a vel about what happens when the silence breaks - about faith and family, suffering and doubt and the answer to Jon's question.
- Author BiographyRachel Runnalls lives in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan with her husband and two children, who she hopes will one day forgive her for making them pastor's kids.
- Author(s)Rachel Runnalls
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.