CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive guide on the site and the Hellenistic and Roman city. The Italian Archaeological Mission has been excavating here since 1957 with close coordination with the Turkish authorities. With its numerous sarcophagi, burial chapels and tumuli Hierapolis houses the richest ancient necropolis in Anatolia.
- PublisherEge Yayinlari
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintEge Yayinlari
- Weight480 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.