Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all becoming more aware of high cholesterol problems and often only discover that we are at risk when having a general health check. In this book Dr Tom Smith describes in his easily accessible style the cause of high cholesterol, the associated problems, the complications and the risks involved if your high cholesterol goes untreated. Dr Smith details the treatments available together with possible side effects. He also gives information on diet and lifestyle changes which may be needed to help reduce your cholesterol levels and reduce the risks to your overall health.
- Author(s)Dr. Tom Smith
- PublisherWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleHow to Cope Successfully with...
- Place of PublicationFarnham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorBarbara Vesey
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.