Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains well-prepared briefs for each major case in Stone's casebook on Constitutional Law. The briefs will help readers identify, understand, and absorb the core take away kwledge from each case. The book includes legal analysis, providing extra tips and contextual background about each case, and connecting the case to the broader concepts being developed throughout the casebook. It also includes a case vocabulary defining new or unusual legal words, and a corresponding memory graphic for each brief portraying a visual representation of the relevant facts or law of the case.
- Author(s)Academic West
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHigh Court Case Summaries
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.