All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionHigh dilution effects constitute a major problem on the frontier of biophysics. The reported effects on simple and complex biological systems range from in vitro and in vivo models to cellular metabolism regulation, the immune system, the nervous system, intoxicated organs and organisms, and developmental models. The physical properties of high dilutions have been considered, such as the organization properties of water molecules in the presence and after the presence of solute molecules, the energy characteristics of empty and full water clusters, and their dynamical interactions with proteins. Among the mechanisms responsible for the high dilution effects, a n-molecular transfer of information has been hypothesized.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/1998
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSeries on Biophysics & Biocybernetics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height230 mm
- Edited byC. Taddei- Ferretti,P. Marotta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.